IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY HAVE A WEBSITE.
There are over 3 billion people in the world searching for various kinds of information on the internet these days. In fact, according to Google, 97% of consumers use the web to search for local businesses. That being said, if your business doesn’t have a website, potential customers won’t be able to find you online, which means you are leaving money on the table.
A website works for you 24/7. If you want your business to grow, and without having to spend lots of time and energy trying to market yourself, you seriously need to have a website.
In addition to that, having a make-shift website that you designed yourself isn’t quite enough. If you want your business to be taken seriously, it needs to look professional and be functional. It should look clean, be easy to read, load quickly, look good on all devices and be set up properly with SEO, which is what helps you get found online in search results.
Still need some convincing? Read this post about Why Your Business Needs a Website.
WEBSITE DESIGN PRICING
Below are the starting prices.
Please ask for more specifics about any add-on’s or customizations!
EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES
– Complete WordPress Setup
– Install + Configure WordPress Theme
– Install + Configure Recommended Plugins
– Page Design + Layout
– Custom Colors
– Logo Integration
– Configure Social Media Links
– Configure Basic SEO on all Pages
– Configure 1 Contact Form
– Mobile-Friendly Format
– Mood Board
– Branding Board
– Blog Feature Setup
– Extra Pages
– Custom Slider Design + Integration
– Configuration of Email Subscription Form (Recommend MailChimp)
Ready to Get Started?
Tell me a bit about your project and what you need help with!
Looking to go all out?
Check out my full brand + website package!
MaryKate McInerney | Kissed
Kelly Callaghan | Slay Beauty Bar
Mikella Van Dyke | Mikella Van Dyke
Lauren Ahola | The Flexible Dietitian
Chrissy Broehl | Shimmer Mist
DOMAIN NAME + HOSTING
Before I can begin designing your website, you will need to set up a domain name (www.yoursite.com) and hosting (space that you rent on a server that allows your domain to be viewed online.) I use and recommend GoDaddy.com, which you can set up yourself, or I can set it up for you for an extra fee of $35 + the cost of your domain name & hosting (a credit card will be needed.)
For more info on what this is, check out this blog post: Domain Name and Web Hosting: What is the Difference.
For step-by-step instructions on setting this up and to also get a discount, check out this blog post: How to Get a FREE Domain Name with GoDaddy.com.
COMPLETE WORDPRESS SET-UP
I’ll handle the entire WordPress set-up, configure it with your domain name and hosting, and ensure all of your admin settings are set for optimal website performance and usage.
I’ll add and format all of your content into the amount of pages you’d like. Just send me your content in an email, Word document or PDF. You will also need to provide me any stock photos you’d like to use as well (I recommend a “large” size.)
I’ll configure each of your pages with SEO to help your site get found online organically.
Your website will look good on any device from desktop, to tablet, to mobile.
I’ll match your colors to any color scheme you’d like.
I’ll integrate your logo into your site.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
I’ll add social media icons that connect to your social media accounts.
1 CONTACT FORM
I’ll add a contact form to one of your pages that will submit directly to an email of your choice.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
1. To begin, please shoot me an email to introduce yourself and tell me a bit about your project.
2. I’ll get back to you via email within 24-48 hours to discuss your project in more detail and give you an estimated quote and timeline.
3. Once I have all the info I need from you, I’ll put together a project agreement for you to review and accept.
4. I’ll then email you your invoice, which will allow you to pay your 50% deposit directly online via Visa or MasterCard.
5. Once the deposit is received, we can get to work!
6. Revisions will be presented to you as they are ready and we can rinse + repeat as necessary until we get everything perfect!
7. Once everything is designed and you are completely satisfied, a final balance will be due before final files are transferred over to you and your website goes live.
8. Enjoy the fruits of our labor! 🙂