WordPress Website + Blog Design
All websites and blogs will be responsive, meaning they will look good on all devices. I will handle the complete WordPress setup, install your WordPress theme and any recommended plugins, integrate your logo, configure your social media links and 1 contact form, and add basic SEO to all of your pages.
EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES
DOMAIN NAME + HOSTING
Before I can begin designing your website, you will need to set up a domain name (www.yoursite.com) and hosting (space that you rent on a server that allows your domain to be viewed online.) I use and recommend GoDaddy.com, which you can set up yourself, or I can set it up for you for an extra fee of $35 + the cost of your domain name & hosting (a credit card will be needed.)
For more info on what this is, check out this blog post: Domain Name and Web Hosting: What is the Difference.
For step-by-step instructions on setting this up and to also get a discount, check out this blog post: How to Get a FREE Domain Name with GoDaddy.com.
COMPLETE WORDPRESS SET-UP
I'll handle the entire WordPress set-up, configure it with your domain name and hosting, and ensure all of your admin settings are set for optimal website performance and usage.
I'll add and format all of your content into the amount of pages you'd like. Just send me your content in an email, Word document or PDF. You will also need to provide me any stock photos you'd like to use as well (I recommend a "large" size.)
I'll configure each of your pages with SEO to help your site get found online organically.
Your website will look good on any device from desktop, to tablet, to mobile.
I'll match your colors to any color scheme you'd like.
I'll integrate your logo into your site.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
I'll add social media icons that connect to your social media accounts.
1 CONTACT FORM
I'll add a contact form to one of your pages that will submit directly to an email of your choice.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
1. To begin, please shoot me an email to introduce yourself and tell me a bit about your project.
2. I'll get back to you via email within 24-48 hours to discuss your project in more detail and give you an estimated quote and timeline.
3. Once I have all the info I need from you, I'll put together a project agreement for you to review and accept.
4. I'll then email you your invoice, which will allow you to pay your 50% deposit directly online via Visa or MasterCard.
5. Once the deposit is received, we can get to work!
6. Revisions will be presented to you as they are ready and we can rinse + repeat as necessary until we get everything perfect!
7. Once everything is designed and you are completely satisfied, a final balance will be due before final files are transferred over to you and your website goes live.
8. Enjoy the fruits of our labor! 🙂
INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS BY SETTING IT UP FOR SUCCESS ONLINE!
Kelly Callaghan | Slay Beauty Bar