THE DESIGN PROCESS
- Within 1 business day of receiving your purchase, I will email you links to 2 questionnaires, which will help me learn more about who you are, what your business is and what your goals are.
- Once I receive the completed questionnaire, I may ask you some additional questions, just to make sure I have a thorough understanding of what you’re looking for.
- I’ll then set you up in my project management system (Asana – a free project management system I use to organize my clients’ projects and to help keep all communication and files in one place ) and send you some additional homework to work on.
- Design concepts and revisions will then be presented to you as they are ready and we can rinse + repeat as necessary until we get everything perfect! Please note, you will receive 3 concepts and 2 revision rounds per logo. Any additional concepts or revisions will be added to your final balance.
- Once you are completely happy and your balance is paid in full, I will package up the final files, email them over to you and you’ll be good to go!
Generally, the design process takes about 7-14 days, depending on how quick you are at providing me with the info I need and also how fast you are with revisions.
If you’d like to set up a payment plan, please contact me before purchasing so we can discuss the details. I will need a minimum of 30% in order to get started.
For more details on how this works, feel free to check out my payments page.
Due to the digital nature of my products, no refunds will be issued once work has begun on your project.
Please be sure to contact me with any potential issues or concerns prior to purchase.