This page is going to explain what you get with a logo design package.
You can be sure that your logo will be designed "the right way" so that once it's completed, there will be nothing you have to worry about.
I will design 3 variations of your logo; a main logo, an alternative sub-mark and a favicon.
You'll also receive 7 different file formats for each logo, which you can use for both print and web purposes.
You'll also own full rights to copyright.
Every logo pack includes 3 design variations; one main logo, one alternative sub-mark logo and one favicon.
The main logo is usually a horizontal shape for the header area of your website and the alternative sub-mark is usually a circle or square shape, which can be used in areas where a circle or square image would look better, like a profile pic on social media. The favicon is the little icon that will be displayed next to the URL of your site.
You will get 3 full rounds of revisions after viewing the first design samples (unless you order the unlimited pack.)
Revisions must stay within the scope of the design and can't be a completely new design concept.
Any revisions or new concepts beyond what's included will be charged at an hourly rate of $60/hr.
Once your logo is complete and paid for in full, I will email 7 different finalized file formats to you (AI, EPS, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF,) which is everything you need for both printing and web purposes. By having an AI and an EPS file, you will be able to scale it to as big or as small as you need it to be, without it looking pixelated, which is pretty freakin' awesome. 🙂
You will also own 100% of the artwork and copyrights of the logo and will be able to use it in anything you want!
HOW TO GET STARTED
- To begin, please shoot me an email to introduce yourself and tell me a bit about your project.
- I'll get back to you via email within 24-48 hours to discuss your project in more detail.
- Once I have all the info I need from you, I'll put together a project agreement for you to review and accept.
- I'll then email you your invoice, which will allow you to pay your 50% deposit directly online via PayPal, Visa or MasterCard.
- Once the deposit is received, I'll get to work on designing your logo.
- Revisions will be presented to you as they are ready and we can rinse + repeat as necessary until we get everything perfect!
- Once everything is designed and you are completely satisfied, a final balance will be due before the final files are transferred over to you.
- Use your new logo in anything and everything you want! 🙂