YOUR BIG DREAMS
+ A FEW SPRINKLES OF MY CREATIVE MAGIC
AND YOU’VE GOT YOURSELF A BRAND, BABY!
This package is right for you if you’re just starting out and are looking for guidance and direction in developing your brand.
We will work 1-on-1 together to build your entire brand from scratch!
THE FULL BRANDING + WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE
Typically takes 3-4 weeks to complete.
BRANDING + LOGO
– Mood Board
– Main Logo Design
– Secondary Logo Design
– Favicon Logo Design
– Branding Board
– Customized Color Palette
– Complementary Font Combinations
– Custom Design Elements
– Custom Textures + Patterns
– Web + Print-Ready Final Logo Files
– Own Full Rights to Copyright
– Complete WordPress Setup
– Install + Configure WordPress Theme
– Install + Configure Recommended Plugins
– Custom Design + Layout of Up to 10 Pages
– Blog Setup
– Logo Integration
– Configure Social Media Links
– Configure Basic SEO on all Pages
– Configure 1 Contact Form
– Configure Email Subscription Form (MailChimp)
YOUR INVESTMENT = $1,500
Payment plans are available. Please ask for more details.
Ready to get started?
MaryKate Mclnerney | Owner | Kissed
Chrissy Broehl | Owner | Shimmer Mist
Lauren Ahola | Registered Dietitian | The Flexible Dietitian
Kelly Callaghan | Owner | Slay Beauty Bar
Mikella Van Dyke | Blogger | Mikella Van Dyke
A mood board is a collage of images and text that captures the overall look and feeling of your brand. This is an important first step in the development of your brand’s identity because it helps us get on the same page in terms of what you’re envisioning. Part of this process will include some questions you can ask yourself to help identify some of the basics about your ideal audience and how you want them to perceive your brand, which can help spark some inspiration if you’re just starting out!
You will be presented with a variety of initial design concepts for your main logo. You’ll then be encouraged to select your favorite or provide feedback on any changes. Once a concept is chosen, you will be allowed up to 3 rounds of revisions. Once your main logo is finalized, a secondary logo and a favicon logo will be designed.
Branding boards capture the essence of a business or blog, showcasing it’s colors, font combinations, custom design elements, patterns, textures and the overall feeling that the final brand will encompass. It’s very important to get this done in the early stages of the design process so that both the client and designer are on the same page and there are less revisions as project moves forward.
DOMAIN NAME + HOSTING
Before I can begin designing your website, you will need to set up a domain name and hosting (I personally use and recommend GoDaddy.com). You can set this up yourself or I can set it up for you for an extra fee of $35 + the cost of your domain name & hosting (a credit card will be needed.)
COMPLETE WORDPRESS SET-UP
I’ll handle the entire WordPress set-up, configure it with your domain name and hosting, and ensure all of your admin settings are set for optimal website performance and usage.
INSTALL + CONFIGURE WORDPRESS THEME
I’ll handle the entire theme installation and configure it to look the way you want (I set you up with a premium WordPress theme from one of my affiliates at no extra cost to you! If you’d like to use a theme you purchased, that’s okay, too!)
INSTALL + CONFIGURE RECOMMENDED PLUGINS
I’ll set-up all of my personally recommended plugins to help your site look great and function well.
CUSTOM DESIGN + LAYOUT OF UP TO 10 PAGES
I’ll add and format all of your content into the amount of pages you’d like. Just send me your content in an email, Word doc,, Google doc., or PDF. You will also need to provide me any stock photos you’d like to use as well (I recommend a “large” size.)
I’ll add a blog feature to your site, including a setup of your side bar and adding any categories you’d like to use.
I’ll integrate your logos into your site.
CONFIGURE SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
I’ll add social media icons that match your branding and connect them all with your social media accounts.
CONFIGURE BASIC SEO ON ALL PAGES
I’ll configure each of your pages with SEO to help your site get found online organically.
CONFIGURE 1 CONTACT FORM
I’ll add a contact form to one of your pages that will submit directly to an email service of your choice.
CONFIGURE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION FORM
I’ll add an email subscription form to your blog page so people can subscribe for blog post updates (I personally use and recommend MailChimp).
Your website will look good on any device from desktop, to tablet, to mobile.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
1. To begin, get in touch with me and tell me a bit about your project and what you are looking to get help with.
2. I’ll get back to you via email within 24-48 hours and let you know if I feel like we would be a good fit. We can then discuss your project in more detail and I can answer any additional questions you may have.
3. If all sounds good, I will put together a Project Agreement outlining your pricing, payment plan and design timeline.
4. You will then receive your invoice via email, which will allow you to pay your deposit directly online via credit card (the deposit amount will depend on your payment plan, but generally it’s 50% of the total.) Once your deposit is received, we can get to work!
5. The design process will go in the following order:
- Mood board
- Logo design
- Branding board
- Website design
6. Revisions will be presented to you as they are ready and we can rinse + repeat as necessary until we get everything perfect. You are entitled to 3 rounds of revisions upon viewing of the first design concept. Any revisions beyond the 3 included or any revisions outside the scope of the project (a completely new design concept) will be charged at an hourly rate of $60/hr. Revision requests are most appreciated in 1 thoughtful and organized email.
7. Once everything is designed and you are completely satisfied, a final balance will be due before the final files are transferred over to you and your website goes live (payment plans will have slightly different terms, please ask for details.)
8. Once your site is completed, I highly suggest investing in a website maintenance package to not only keep your site running smoothly but also to help you gain organic traffic!
9. I also suggest joining my FREE Facebook group for support, advice and inspiration!
For more details, please see my terms of service page.