OH HEYYY THERE, YOU BADASS MAGICAL LITTLE UNICORN, YOU!
Let's start things off by talking about how awesome you are, shall we?
You are a smart female entrepreneur with a ton of drive, ambition, and passion for what you do. You followed your heart and started your own dream business or blog so you could do more of what you love, impact the lives of others in a positive way and live a life of purpose and fulfillment.
When you really think about it, your version of success includes more time freedom, financial freedom, less stress and more happiness.
You're educated, you're experienced and you have bountiful amounts of unique knowledge and value to offer to a specific group of people.
You have one of those brains that is constantly filled with an almost overwhelming amount of ideas, big dreams and colorful visions (#entrepreneurbrain), however, when it comes to organizing it all and trying to communicate your value with the rest of the world, you feel a bit lost.
You dream of having a professional-looking brand and website that feels like you, reflects the value of what you offer, attracts more of your dream clients or audience, makes a bigger impact and ultimately turns your passion into the kind of paycheck that makes your heart flutter with joy.
Hi! I'm Tara.
I help female entrepreneurs + bloggers create and elevate their dream businesses through custom branding, website design and strategies that work like magic.
I'm great at connecting the dots and aligning the stars to bridge the gap between a dream and reality. My talent lies in visually communicating the value of what you do and how you do it in a way that attracts the people who need your gifts and talents the most.
In other words, you + me = DREAM TEAM.
WHO I LOVE TO WORK WITH + WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
I love connecting and building relationships with any kind of genuine and ambitious woman, whether she has a small business, an online business or a blog she dreams of turning into a business! I absolutely LOVE seeing other women stepping into their own power, chasing their dreams and doing whatever it takes to cultivate a life for themselves that makes them feel completely happy from the inside out!
I prefer to work with women because, naturally, I can relate to them better, which makes our whole work process flow with much more ease. Efficiency and streamlining are BIG in my world so I always aim to provide clear, simple processes for detail-oriented and sometimes complicated projects. In addition, I want my clients to feel heard, nurtured and empowered throughout the entire experience of working with me. And, I want to make it fun!
My end-goal is always to make sure my clients are 100% happy with their new brand so they can walk away feeling absolutely fantastic about the shiny new investment they have made for their business. 🙂
Once the project is complete, I enjoy building an ongoing relationship with my clients by providing support, following them on social media, and promoting them and what they do in any way I can!
My Design Style:
Feminine, cute, clean, bold, beachy + colorful vibes.
How I Can Help You
I craft unique and memorable brand identities + websites that create positive experiences, connect people and help elevate businesses to their full potential.
There are people out there who need you and what you offer. If they can't find you, their lives will remain the same, unchanged.
You need to get your message or story out there in a way that stands out, reflects the quality and value of what you offer, helps you look more credible and trustworthy and attracts those people who need you the most so that you are able to make a bigger impact on their lives!
I can help you with all of this!
My job is to first connect with you and learn more about who you are, what you do for business and what your brand's mission is. I then help you bring your ideas and visions to life by creating a beautiful and cohesive visual brand identity and online presence, infused with little magical elements and strategies that will help you get noticed in a much bigger way.
All of these things work together as a system and are essential if you truly want to help elevate your brand to it's full potential
Time is a currency and the most valuable one at that. Once it's spent, you can't get it back!
My gift to YOU is to save you both time AND money by creating a strong brand that not only tugs on the heart strings of the people who matter the most but also helps you create the kind of healthy, thriving business you deserve.
If you are READY to take your branding seriously and want to create something you can truly feel confident and proud to promote, we should totally connect! I'd feel absolutely honored to become part of your dream team and help you create that thing that will help you build your dreams and reach your version of success sooner!
YOUR SUCCESS IS MY SUCCESS!
SOME GUIDELINES FOR DEVELOPING A STRONG BRAND
What is a Brand?
A brand is an idea or image people have in mind when they think about specific products, services or interactions with a business. It's less about what you'd like people to think about your business and more about how people actually feel about what you offer.
To put things simply, your brand is your promise to your target audience of what will be delivered or experienced.
A brand is compiled of 5 things:
- A Brand Promise - This is what people expect to get when they purchase a product or service from your brand and includes both tangible items as well as the feelings people get when they use them.
- Brand Perceptions - Believe it or not, but brands are built by their consumers, not from the actual businesses themselves. It doesn't matter what you think your brand promises, the only thing that matters is how consumers perceive your brand. A brand is ultimately defined by the way consumers perceive it. If you want to continue to grow and flourish, you will need to work hard at developing consumer perceptions that accurately reflect how you'd like your brand to be perceived.
- Brand Expectations - Stemming from your brand promise, consumers will develop expectations for your brand. It's important that you meet their expectations in every interaction with them because if you don't they will become confused by your brand and turn away from it in search of another brand that does meet their expectations in every interaction.
- Brand Persona - Think of your brand as a person. What is that person like? What can you expect when you interact with that person? Your brand's persona includes everything from personality to appearance to how they make you feel. If people like your style, feel like they can trust you, and feel like they can relate to you, you have a better chance of winning their business.
- Brand Elements - Your brand is represented by both intangible elements (perceptions, feelings, expectations) as well as tangible elements (logo, website, marketing materials, etc.) All of these elements work together as a system to consistently communicate your brand promise, shape brand perceptions, meet brand expectations and define your brand persona. If one element is "off" your entire brand can suffer. To build a really strong brand and continue to grow, you need to nail all of these elements.
What is Branding?
Branding is the entire experience your target audience has with you and your business. It's how they feel when they interact with it, it's what they see visually, it's what they hear, and it's what they remember.
To develop a strong brand that grows over time, you will need to strategize your branding efforts.
That, in a nutshell, is the goal of my business! To help you create and develop your brand so that it grows over time!